Uttarakhand Police Eligibility 2019 Age limit released by the official board. Those candidates appeared in the exam can check the Uttarakhand Police Eligibility 2019 Age limit by login the website. There is a golden opportunity for the candidates who want to become a police officer in the Uttarakhand Police Department.
Uttarakhand Police Eligibility – Age Limit
The Uttarakhand police have recently revealed the notification for the recruitment of Constables. So it is a great privilege for the candidates to serve the state and to take part in the maintenance of peace, security, law, and order. To apply for the Uttarakhand Police Department’s Constable Recruitment the candidates must have to satisfy certain UK Police eligibility conditions.
The UK Police eligibility 2019 age limit constraints for the Uttarakhand Police Recruitment are mentioned below. Eligible and desirable candidates can apply for the posts in the Uttarakhand Police Department. The recruitment is conducted for filling in the 339 posts in the Uttarakhand Police Department.
<<<< UK Police Recruitment >>>>
UK Police Eligibility 2019 Selection Process
The UK Police eligibility 2019 selection process of the Uttarakhand Police is conducted in different phases. The different phases of the selection are as follows:
- Written Test
- Test of Physical Standards
- Medical Test or Test of Physical Efficiency and
- Documents or Certificate Verifications
UK Police Eligibility 2019 Educational Qualification
- For constable post, the applying candidates must be qualified in the Intermediate or 10th standard exam from a recognized University or Board.
- For Head Constable Posts the candidates must have passed in the 12th Board Exam.
- For ASI posts the applied candidates must be a Graduate from a reputed college or University.
- For ACP and DSP the candidates must be Graduate or Post Graduate.
<<<< UK Police Question Papers >>>>
Age limits for the candidates
- For Constable Post, the applied candidate UK Police eligibility details & age must be between 18 years to 22 years for both Men and Women.
- For Head Constable, the age for the candidates must be between 18 years and 22 years.
- For ASI post the age of the candidates must be 18 to 28 years for Male and Female.
- For ACP and DSP the age must be from 21 years to 42 years for both Male and Female candidates.
UK Police Physical Qualification 2019
For Head Constable Post
For General, SC and OBC category:
- The Height of the candidates must be 165 cm for both Men and Women.
For ST Category:
- The Height must be 157.5 cm
For Hill area candidates:
- The Height must be 160 cm
For ASI post
For General and OBC category
- Men – 157cm
- Women – 152 cm
For ST Category
- Men – 160 cm
- Women – 147 cm
For Candidates of Hill Areas:
- Men – 6 cm
- Women – 147 cm
Thank you for reading this article, UK Police eligibility. We assure that we will update more details time to time for UK Police eligibility.
<<<< UK Police Syllabus >>>>